lunedì 18 aprile 2011

Lettera in inglese all'amica Ruth - 2

Dear Ruth and girls Giovanni says whel Cinzia read your letter I Blushed like a tomato because I’ m shy. Did you have a plastic surgery? How tall are your? how many dogs have yu got? Hov many boy-friends have you got? How tall is your boy friend? Franco says: I like a fruit called “caco” in italian. I like women red and blonde. Alessandro says: my favourite food is chicken fillet With breadcrumbs and chips. I have a friend called Silvia and I like her. Roberta says: I’m 30 and I will be 31 in August. You were born in 1981! Marco says: Of course we kept the drawing , is hung in the SFA. We will send you a photo when we will buy a camera. If you have a single friend I’d like to meet her on Facebook. What woul you like to ask our tutors? Do you make tatoos? Could you use me like a cavy? I want a tatoo! Write soon, kisses





Nessun commento: